Thursday, December 16, 2010

Zilla the Killa shirt

     I am having a hard time figuring out the print job for a design I did a year ago that is why I had put it on hold. See, I wanted to do this in a sublimation process but my main problem is that the transfer paper available is only in A4 size. The proportions will be acceptable in an A4 transfer only if I am printing it on a toddler size shirt but I am not. The other option is to just go with the silk screen process but I don’t want waste my time making 5-7 screens, it is just too time consuming for me. Thankfully there are available DTG (direct to garment) print services, so I think this is the best solution plus I am only planning to print 20 shirts.   
So here is my design from Zazzle

This is the other draft


No comments:

Post a Comment