Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my thrift store finds - Crows X Worst bust figures

Catch Crows X Worst manga series on onemanga.com
They say one indicator that you are in a third world country is when you can buy cigarettes in pieces or shampoo in sachets or there is an overload of imported surplus at almost every street. I love rummaging into thrift stores in Manila looking for good finds especially the ones with Japanese goods. Months ago a store just conveniently opened near my sisters apartment that sells Japanese surplus items including toys. Usually they have a time of the month where everything is inventory fresh but I had the geographical advantage to check their goods on a regular basis. I was always hoping to get Kaiju(giant monsters like Godzilla) items but it always has a missing appendage that ruins its rarity. During my search I have found these bust figures of Crows X Worst, one of japans best gangster manga. As you can see in the pictures below they are in immaculate condition but sadly they are just assorted. Some of them does not fit the Umehoshi series, they belong to a different collection but nonetheless on the same manga. So for the sake of sharing here is what I bought for 400 pesos (8 USD).






No comments:

Post a Comment