Thursday, December 9, 2010

The snake lady yokai tattoo design

I have chosen a design for my leg….
This one is special because I am considering of getting this inked. I drew like twenty of these before I was contained. I made this one out of convenience, I have a space in my leg in between two tattoos that has a shape fit for a snake piece, but then I think it would be too common so I tried making a snake lady.  
Ok, so the story here… She is an opium dealer, the Yakuza cut both her hands because she was an accused traitor, a true snake metaphor. The gang also made a slit on her tongue and sold her to a travelling  freak show. It was a huge mistake because the circus happens to be the owned by a powerful demon that grants wishes in exchange for his foot fetish. Having no need for her legs he traded it for a snakes body and a toxic fang. A killing machine she turned out to be, a sadistic one. She devours her yakuza meal alive living him to death for a week and worst her venom disables the endorphins making its victim suffer every second of agony.
So here she is…. My baby….






































Here are the other drafts ….almost the same as her, little tweaks here and there …

 I may consider this one too...a less cartoony face

No comments:

Post a Comment